Thursday, January 10, 2008

my lens... my sight... with JE

state of today:

* amazingly HOT
* have just got back from Thaming Optic
* periode cram

well, after living without my glasses for almost 5 months, i FINALLY got a new pair. the old ones are just to broken to be fixed. see, the old pairs had been hanging on my nose for almost 7 years and they had gone trough all unimaginable broken condition.

i realized one thing on the way back home, though. see, i've been seeing things blurry for almost 5 months without glasses on my face. i stubbornly ignored it. AND today i just can feel how much different i see things with this (more trendy, mind you) new pair.

i can't help but feel that the same thing has been happening with my other eyes... my other sight... the sight of my heart and soul.

it's been quite blurry for months that i couldnt see things vividly, that my decisions were unwise, that my actions were unquestionly stupid-with capital S.

i want to see clearly again. not only for my physical eyes, but also (and most important) for my heart n soul.

i want to see things--EVERYTHIMG-- through ur lens, JE...

"ur words are the lamp i'll ever need for great bright sight, Je!!"

me in U,

U in me.

Together.

Facing the world.

My world... with Ur word...

together...

sorry that i let U go...

thanks for never letting me go, though :-)

i'm Urs, Je.

PERIODE

No comments: