Monday, January 28, 2008

hei, i'm truly blessed :-)

What's so poignant about this picture? Well, it shows a line of little girls holding hands facing the immensity of ocean waves.
Alone they might be washed away, but together they stand strong.
Thank you each for holding my hand somewhere along the way when I was facing a wave of my own.

I hope you will reach for my hand when your own wave threatens.


well, got this pic from veena. well, it simply reminds me of those who may be shown in my own pictures like that... holding hands facing the emmensity of life.

in one of J.B.Jovi "saying thanks" note he wrote: if a man's happiness is counted by how many friends he has in life, i must be the happiest person in town

well, ppl may see me like an easy going person who r so fast in making friends. yet, i'm honoured to have those who r there thru the hard times of my life (the circle of friends: kmei, ktel, nandis, ndut, trouble, yunee, n those i forgot to mention... u know where ur place in my heart, rite??? :-0 )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ppl like stella, nandis, deasi :-)