Wednesday, October 24, 2007

meet iDiN






things IDiN liked to do for me:
well it's just quite hard to mention every sweet great things this little boy called IdiN had done for me.

in my effort to do so, here r some...

* made me laugh 'til i almost pee my pants out
* brought me some bags of guava fruit [a.k.a jambu batu merah] when i got diarrhea... it's not only one bag, mind u... it's 3 bags early in the morning just because i mentioned the day b4 that eating those fruit would make me feel better :-0
* made me run all over the hill just to catch, tease, n tickle him
* made me yell out his name when he pretended that he didnt hear me
* invited me over to have dinner in his cozzy warm cot
* immitated the way i talk just to get on my nerve
* tried his not-so best way to do all the exercises in the bimbel time
* followed my morning n afternoon aerobics moves
* became my knights-fighting partner
* played card n 'snakes n ladder' for hours
* danced in a way which always success in making me histerical
* made me laugh again...

No comments: