Monday, July 09, 2007

hi there!!!

*smile*

have made an ac sometimes ago

forget the password

forget the title

so, here i am...


making a new one...

"blog is NOT a place for free expression, it is for good impression"

read this sentences from wazeen's blog

he told me it was actually from 'mine yours ours'...

statemen yg cukup 'ganggu' hati g n bikin ngeh that
my previous blog di FS is not really a place for me expressing myself in a total free mode... it's more about *sigh* *sigh* making good impression which is annoying!!! it's just that i havent really pour out what's on my babling [complicated] head n heart.

hopefully,

this one is more honest

the one that make u really really see me--the real me--truly madly n deeply

more anastneeta

j'taime,

jamboo

*crossing my fingers*

*smile*

No comments: